Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but it was well worth it. My choice of footwear to go forest walking in was quite foolish to say the least but the weather held out and the whole forest park was buzzing with people. Loads of English and Scottish folk running about, along with a few of our continental friends. Anyway I got a few pics of my torturous but serene walk.

Carnfunnock Country Park.

I never seen any of these animals.

Apparently there's a pond below all these grasses and reeds.

Rowan Ash berries.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Gorgeous :D

Love the countryside. I have to say I'm fond of rambling in flipflops, so I can't comment on the footwear choices!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
What is the obsession with outdoors? It just makes me feel dirty.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gorgeous :D

Love the countryside. I have to say I'm fond of rambling in flipflops, so I can't comment on the footwear choices!
Cheers Dizz. You would think Timberlands would be good for walking in but my boots certainly blew that theory out of the water.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great pics, wear trainers next time :lol2:
Thanks Emma. I was going to wear trainers but I knew the ponds would still be flooded and the trails down to them were as muddy as a big muddy thing so boots were in order. They were dead on for a while but then friction took control.

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
10,366 Posts
Fantastic pics fergie......I love the trees:2thumb:

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fantastic pics fergie......I love the trees:2thumb:
Cheers Sue. You should take a wee nip over the water. You'd love the forest trails over here :)

·
Registered
13,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, i just dont get it, its like... OK... its a tree, i get it.
It's called appreciating the finer things in life. Shallow people need not apply.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Cheers Dizz. You would think Timberlands would be good for walking in but my boots certainly blew that theory out of the water.
Oh god no. Anything stiff and nasty AVOID!! Flip flops rock, but you need tough feet :whistling2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts