Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any one is desperate for Asian ant mantis male to breed let me know..i would be happy to mail u it for free.i have finished with it..it mated with mine few days ago..so the stud is ready to do his thing Else where.let me know. .....M.J

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
infertile?u mean u need the male cause yours is laying ooths with out it being mated..?if so yer thats fine..your in the uk i take it?i dont mind lending u the male.i would like to think somone eles would do the same to me.alot easier when breders share there males when there finshesd.you can keep it when i send u it..im finished with it now..if your in the uk shoot me your addy.il send it out on monday morning for next day delivery..im like u.my female laid an ooth...so 2 days later i got a male..they had mantis nookie and im now waiting for some ooths - fertile..:)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Yer, both layed infertile ooths. Have sent several males and females to people via bugnation as breeding loans etc.

Yup, am in UK- will pm my addy over now. Want p&p costs?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yer, both layed infertile ooths. Have sent several males and females to people via bugnation as breeding loans etc.

Yup, am in UK- will pm my addy over now. Want p&p costs?
no dont worry about it il pay P+p..il send out monday..i got your pm..

can u keep yuour eye out for adult male grandis giant asian..i have female adult which is massive..i need male.no luck so far...

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
pmed you

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this mantis is now property of chrissm,,im not sure how long the ant mantis male has left but im gueesing its not long. if u want to use it your have to talk to chrissm.il be sending it out monday chrissm..good luck with him let me know how u get one.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Why do i always miss the freebies!?!?! :cussing::cussing:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
can u keep yuour eye out for adult male grandis giant asian..i have female adult which is massive..i need male.no luck so far...
Will do. Have you tried over on BN forum? I know it's down at the moment tho.

Sure you dont want an ooth or anything in return?

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do. Have you tried over on BN forum? I know it's down at the moment tho.

Sure you dont want an ooth or anything in return?
this one guy on there,i think hes well known..he said he has 3 males what am i offering..i said money or ooths..he said fine but hes busy i think and its not happering.il cross my fingers and hope he pms me back.this was 1 of the 1st mantis i had..i have only ben keeping them few months but this one i had when it was a baby//now i have started breeding them it would be great to find this girl a mate.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
ther pic looks very very simualr to my adult female marbled mantis, its not a different common name is it??

Jay

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Real nice mantid there, :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
this one guy on there,i think hes well known..he said he has 3 males what am i offering..i said money or ooths..he said fine but hes busy i think and its not happering.il cross my fingers and hope he pms me back.this was 1 of the 1st mantis i had..i have only ben keeping them few months but this one i had when it was a baby//now i have started breeding them it would be great to find this girl a mate.

That pic is awesome,the boy has a giant asian praying mantis thingy,
Atleast thats how it was described when bought,i sure hope you guys are about when its bigger to help identifiy it if needed,

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i thought female mantis ate the male after havin a big boogie lol
if done right she dont eat him.most of time any way..u have to feed her lots untill shes droping food..if shes real full shes not going to eat him..not easy to feed a adult giant asian as much food as u can untill shes droping it..shes been eating 2 full size crikcts every day..man is she big now...dam it i need a male fast..

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Marbled Mantis is H parviceps.

H grandis is definately a different species, it's about an inch or 2 bigger than a H parviceps.
the grandis

·
Banned
75 Posts
Hi guys and that looks very much like a hierodula membranacea if your looking for a h grandis graham smith would be your man :)
And now if anyones looking for me you know where to find me :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts