Reptile Forums banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
You still haven't explained how you can afford to vaccinate, microchip, feed and insure a kitten when your family can't afford treatment for your mastiff that clearly needs corrective surgery to his eyes?

You really think this is going to happen:whistling2:

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
You really think this is going to happen:whistling2:
We can only hope, and drop hints like bricks so that she *might* just take some notice.

I really hope she does get the kitten insured at the least so there's no flimsy excuses for her not to get it veterinary treatment, and knowing her reputation, I expect that will be sooner rather than later unfortunately. Unless she's got a few grand kicking about in the bank for emergencies of course, but I very much doubt it.

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
TROLL - the other red meat! :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
After reading your other threads...

Your kitten looks like a Fib :D Or Myth! Now thats a nice name :D, oooh what about Porkie!!! I love that name :flrt:

·
Registered
31,909 Posts

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
I may have had a bit of a happy moment due to that post, *H* :blush::whistling2:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I didn't think of microchipping mine.
Does that make me a bad owner?
*worried now*
Well hopefully you will be keeping them as safe and happy House cats and buy things to entertain them whilst indoors like cat towers to climb. As they are kittens they will not miss what they never had, but even then they should be microchipped in case they ever escape.

If you are not keeping them as housecats the vets can find it useful to check the cats body if they are brought in after being knocked down, at least you get to know what happened to them.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
I may have had a bit of a happy moment due to that post, *H* :blush::whistling2:
Starting the day with a giggle is very therapeutic ;)

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
all my animals the dog has been to the vet as puppy got it removed it came back the vet said nothing he cam do but remove it again my kitten is being cared for all my pets get the right attension.

if u have any more negtive comment just dont post them

I thought the nearest vet was miles away :bash:. Also what about the rat that died, that didn't get the right attention did it?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Where have the pics that you had in your album of your dogs gone, when did you get the yorkie that you had a picture of.

Theres 2 cats in your pic, are they both yours:whistling2:

·
Registered
493 Posts
We have lots of cat toys!
scratching posts,
climbing tower,
they prefer scratching up the top of my CD case though, it HAD a fine mesh on it lol.

:)

x

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am sure I have seen those kittens pictures somewhere else??
Hmmm (my suspicion is aroused again)

Girl - you need to make up your bl**dy melon, first your dads gf had her kittens already, now when she gone to collect you got yours too???

If you are gonna continue these stories you need to start writing it down at least that way you will know what lies you have told to who!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
I am sure I have seen those kittens pictures somewhere else??
Hmmm (my suspicion is aroused again)

Girl - you need to make up your bl**dy melon, first your dads gf had her kittens already, now when she gone to collect you got yours too???

If you are gonna continue these stories you need to start writing it down at least that way you will know what lies you have told to who!!

Not long now till the troll is back at school

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Have you seen the tags?

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Why do i feel like i see a disaster story coming on here? I mean what else are you going to get and not look after? What new lies are going to come to light? Why do i have the impression both kittens are yours or may neither of them it is so hard to tell with you I just hope they are not yours and will be in a loveing home but I doubt it and since when is cherry eye a recurring condition?

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Since they never got it operated on - she's just pretending they did cos she got criticised for it!

21 - 40 of 101 Posts