Reptile Forums banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
well what do you expect frogs have no staying power. i can lend you my hybrid t-rex/velociraptor if you like? shes a great mum and will let you handle the babies from day one. however she eats a shed load of kfc everyday while sitting so you will have this aditional cost to consider...
hmmmm will it give the same results...the basilisk forum is very precise on how it must be done

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
it should do. she has succesfully hatched both thunderbird and griffin eggs before now. im desperate to pair her up with a unicorn but no luck yet :cry:, closest i can find is a pegasus but its not the same :bash:. other than that you'l have to put it in an active volcano.

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
it should do. she has succesfully hatched both thunderbird and griffin eggs before now. im desperate to pair her up with a unicorn but no luck yet :cry:, closest i can find is a pegasus but its not the same :bash:. other than that you'l have to put it in an active volcano.
i dont mind borrowing her :D my friends uncles mum breeds unis will have her bring one down

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
il get her too you as soon as this recuring case of blueberry eye is cleared up. are they full size or teacup unis? i need full size as it will be a riding animal as snapper (my jack russle/sabertooth cross) is retireing this year.

incidently has anyone noticed how this thread has rapidly decended into fantasy pet land :lol2:

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
il get her too you as soon as this recuring case of blueberry eye is cleared up. are they full size or teacup unis? i need full size as it will be a riding animal as snapper (my jack russle/sabertooth cross) is retireing this year.

incidently has anyone noticed how this thread has rapidly decended into fantasy pet land :lol2:
:lol2:
full sized , she had a teacup but her chimera ate it

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
My sister's pet Phoenix has just gone out in the rain & has been extinguished! What can we do??? My sister is sooo upset!

·
Registered
38,264 Posts
My sister's pet Phoenix has just gone out in the rain & has been extinguished! What can we do??? My sister is sooo upset!
grab a dust pan and brush and scoop up the ash , then keep it next to the fire to dry it out :2thumb:

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
grab a dust pan and brush and scoop up the ash , then keep it next to the fire to dry it out :2thumb:
Well my sister sneezed & the ash blew all over the place. I think some of her Phoenix is in the Dyson! :gasp:

·
Registered
38,264 Posts

·
Registered
15,421 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Sorry I thought that was what the OP had intented :lol2:

Now if we are talking Fantasy then I would like to own a Mogwai!
No food after midnight and all that but I can't find a breeder anywhere! :whistling2:

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Sorry I thought that was what the OP had intented :lol2:
It's just in keeping with all her other threads, so I'm sure it is what she intended! :lol2:

Now if we are staying in phantasy land i'll have a sabre tooth tiger! :2thumb:

I've got a 3 bedroomed house and a 30' square garden so loads of space to keep him happy!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Oh a Sabertooth Tiger, you think that would breed with my Tasmanian Tiger? I have a male but just made up that I had two females last night so I can do it either way...or rather they can do it either way....as long as it is the way that allows me to make up kittens in a few weeks.

What is the gestation period for a Thylacine/Smilodon hybrid? Wondering if they are born fully formed, or they need pouching?

I have added my Fantasy pets to my signature, just so I don't get mixed up. If I get mixed up someone may know I am lying!!

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
I love how this thread turned out!! For the past few mornings I've read updates with my morning coffee, fantastic way to start the day :D

P.s, I'd really really like my own Falkor - Good luck dragon, Does anyone know where I could get one?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Good luck dragons? Hmmm...have you tried the Chinese district in Amsterdam?

Im sure I saw one last time I was in Amsterdam, right after I left a coffee shop.

·
Registered
981 Posts
No No No - Don't you know anything!! Good Luck Dragons are from Fantasia!!!! Dunno what dragons you were seeing in Amsterdam but you wont see them there as they are allergic to Tulips!! :whistling2:

I think you can get them from Atreyu and Bastians Mythical Creature Shop on Fantasybay- they are only 3 million squid. :mf_dribble:

(Oh yes I read never Ending Story too!! and I cried! :blush:The film was a bit iffy but ok ) :lol2:

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
i see your dragon and raise you my latest addition:

only £2.99 plus postage and some dairylea dunkables off ebay! im told their strictly veggie so hes tethered out on the nursery playing field to eat off the grass. the kids keep sliding down his neck for fun. when will they reappear (sp?)?

81 - 100 of 101 Posts