Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so most of you will have a car of your very own. But I don't.
Well I do now cause I just got a Vauxhall Cavalier 4 door 1.8! for free!

Yeah!
It's for me and my sister so hubby's can sod off about us filling it with horse and dogs stuff and it smelling of animals.

A FREE CAR!!!!!!!!

Happy day!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Lol. I got my Citroen saxo 1.1 for free :D The new bumper on it has slowed the top end of it by about 15 mph though :( used to get 115 mph, now get about 100mph, and a gust of wind and you can feel the car move when at that speed. Annoying..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, free is always good

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a 1990 and only got 58,000 miles on the clock.

My mums first car was free. Austin all-agro (lol) but it got us on the road at least even if you had to beg it to start! lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well if thats genuine then its a prettyy good car still really.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aslong as it runs it's great for me, and big enough to pull a horse box!

Just have to learn to drive now while I work on it over the winter. got 20 acres so i can still drive it about at least, just not roads till I pass my test lol

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Not fair, wrote my car off in june, I've had to walk and cycle everywhere since. :cry:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Nice one Pimp!
My cars sat on the drive looking all lonely as I cant drive her, my cat converter needs doing as does my cam belt and it needs taxing and I just dont have the cash at the mo :(.

Im hoping to sell it when its done upo and buy my friends golf (mark 3), only thing is its 13 years old and 130 miles on the clock, but its a nice car and it roars lol

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ill be asking 800.00. Its gonna cost 400 to get cam belt and cat done, plus a service, then 100 odd to tax. I want 300 left over for the golf (which has wicked alloys btw)

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Pimperella said:
OK so most of you will have a car of your very own. But I don't.
Well I do now cause I just got a Vauxhall Cavalier 4 door 1.8! for free!

Yeah!
It's for me and my sister so hubby's can sod off about us filling it with horse and dogs stuff and it smelling of animals.

A FREE CAR!!!!!!!!

Happy day!
:2thumb: congratulations!!!! I was wondering who it went to, cos i wanted it too! :) :lol:

·
Registered
295 Posts
haha trice good joke about getting 115 out of a 1.1 saxo :).

Ps - Good job at getting the car for free :d may it be good use for you.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol eeji, Mad ain't it. I saw car was emailing instantly.

so chuffed tho cause we could really do with one and one that would be capable of towing a horse box lol

Pleased as punch a tells thee!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hubby and his dad are going round to check it over and sign the transfer froms and what have you. My father in law lives close by so no problems.
still chuffed about it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts