Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are 2 of my babies. They are both the same age (31/2 weeks). The tiny one is one of twins that I had. He/she is feeding great, just very slow growing compared to the others - as I think you can tell from this picture!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Gorgeous beardies: victory:

But you may want to make sure that the bigger beardie doesnt try to eat the smaller one, if it out grows the smaller one to much, you may find your only left with one beardie, me not trying to sound mean or anything but it has happened before between smallers beardies being housed with larger ones

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
Great picture!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gorgeous beardies: victory:

But you may want to make sure that the bigger beardie doesnt try to eat the smaller one, if it out grows the smaller one to much, you may find your only left with one beardie, me not trying to sound mean or anything but it has happened before between smallers beardies being housed with larger ones

I am aware of that. It's in with 5 others.... so they would have to share him!!

:lol2:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
really stunning pic, but I also agree with cazzie I've read it on here about beardies eating smaller cage mates.
would hate to think of how devastating that would be.

·
Registered
524 Posts
woops.. lol sorry i cant remember who it was, (obv!) but they were quite young and was exstatic that his brother was going to buy him a beardie.. i assumed because of the title lol.. soz... gorgeous beardies whoever bought them :lol2: Very nice!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
woops.. lol sorry i cant remember who it was, (obv!) but they were quite young and was exstatic that his brother was going to buy him a beardie.. i assumed because of the title lol.. soz... gorgeous beardies whoever bought them :lol2: Very nice!

I'm young (ish):lol2: 32 ain't old........:whistling2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts