Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, i may be selling my ball royal pythons. they are a breeding pair, they are around 14years old, one is 6ft and the other is 5ft long and they live in a 4ft stack consisting of two vivs with a hole in them, allowing them to go to the bottom and top. also there is a dimming and pulse stats, reptile radiator, lots of cork bark, extra large caves, infared bulb, and huge waterbowl and other bits!

so the question is would anyone be interested and how much would you pay?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
wow, nice age.. had them since they were young?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yh, will be sad to see them go, may not sell them yet though, still havent decided :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ace... well good luck with them anyway.

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
any pics?

Would you sell the snakes without the viv?

Split them?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i would not split them and i will get some pics up later, i will get my dad to post on here as they are his and he has had them for 14years so he is still unsure if he wants to part with them just yet.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i would be intrested !! could you give me an idea of what you would be looking for?? as you can see from my profile i am a keen royal fan and would be a suitable keeper.....cheers :2thumb: some pics would be good if you have any

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pm me :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
snakes

well either they are up for sale or not what 1 is it then plp might be interested if that helps if so how much just for the snakes do u want and have u got any pics

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well either they are up for sale or not what 1 is it then plp might be interested if that helps if so how much just for the snakes do u want and have u got any pics
look, these are my dads snakes and he is thinking about selling them, many people have pm'd me already, as i said in my first post i am looking for people that are interested if he were to sell them, ok.

·
Registered
188 Posts
snakes

well if u wanted to no if plp are intrested y put them in the classified for sale if u dont no if u want to sell them or not thats all im on about becouse we can all do that to see if plp will pay loads or not alot and see if they are worth selling or not thats all im saying :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well il get them moved if you like.

we are not after loads of cash, we just want them to go to a loveling and permanent home if we decide to part with them.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
if ya get some pics up i might be intrested :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
snakes

i did'nt mean for it to sound bad sorry if thats how it came out
but i was just saying that might is'nt a for sale so sorry if it sounded bad and thats a public sorry to show i did'nt mean any harm

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
apolagie accepted :)
i will try and get pics up asap :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
any chance of some pics yet???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts