Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i have a famel Panther chameleon , 7-6 monthes old, and now, she stop to eat, my friend said that she will egg laying,but i dont know what shoul i do, please help me, thanks .
Brown Plant Leaf Twig Wood

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you add some details about temperatures, how she is housed, diet etc?
i live in a tropical seaside area, the temperatures 26-33 dgrees(78.8-91.4F), the house is a big box. Enjoy the sun every afternoon on the open-air balcony,the food is cricket,Dubia Cockroach,and spray water two to three times a day.
Plant Houseplant Flowerpot Green Shrub

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
i live in a tropical seaside area, the temperatures 26-33 dgrees(78.8-91.4F), the house is a big box. Enjoy the sun every afternoon on the open-air balcony,the food is cricket,Dubia Cockroach,and spray water two to three times a dayr balcony,the food is cricket,Dubia Cockroach,and spray water two to three times a day.[
Hello, i have a famel Panther chameleon , 7-6 monthes old, and now, she stop to eat, my friend said that she will egg laying,but i dont know what shoul i do, please help me, thanks .
Hi, you must provide an area for the chameleon to deposit her eggs, you can use some chemical free soil mixed with coir and if possible some childrens playsand, it should be approximately 15cm deep. If she cannot find a suitable place to nest the eggs she can die from reproductive failure. Until the eggs are laid she will not eat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts