Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went into the shop where i bought my corn hatchling yesterday(i have had him for around 4 weeks now) and there is still another hatchling in there that isnt eating, i know hes not eating cos theyve told me, i also saw 2 leacustic(sp?) geckos who they say are on there last legs cos they cant think of what else to do, one of them was really skinny you could see his bones :cry:
i want to ask if i can bring them home and have a try with them, as i feel with the help of you guys i may be able to get em eating cos a shop environmant has to stressfull doesnt it??
but is it the done thing, if ya know what i mean, what kind of thing would i say if i were to go in and ask??
or what would you guys say??
any advice/help greatfully appreciated.
thanks in advance for any help/advice given
cheers guys, love rach xx

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Just go in and ask whats the worst they can say to you? If they have said to you they are on their last legs then they have nothing to lose and would probably prefer you did take them and give it a go if they are going to die anyway. To be honest I am surprised they have them on display still anyway if they are not feeding. But not all baby corns will feed and to be honest some are better off not surviving in my opinion. But the geckos will be worth a go just be prepared fo the worst if you do take them on. But good luck to you if you do and hope you can help them. :D

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you andy, well i just rang him, he reckons he has them at his home anyway, so i will go in and see today, but i offered my help for the future so he took my name and number, cheers andy :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts