Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fallen madly in love with a jacket, yes that right a jacket!!

I actually need this, and more importantly, it wants me too!

:lol2::lol2:

Seriously though, I really do want it!!! How successful have people been in selling old clothes on ebay? Thats the only thing I can think of right now...

·
Registered
996 Posts
clothes dont tend to go for much unless its bnwt, even then its hard sometimes
what do you have to sell?
anything that has a lot of fakes about is hard to sell unless you have detailed pics and offer a refund and specify it cleary that its real
repeatedly

·
Registered
996 Posts
if u have a job and can afford to pay back about £104 before 4 weeks then cash generator/convertor is sometimes worth it
would need to pawn something worth a lot to get £80 though
like £300+

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clothes dont tend to go for much unless its bnwt, even then its hard sometimes
what do you have to sell?
anything that has a lot of fakes about is hard to sell unless you have detailed pics and offer a refund and specify it cleary that its real
repeatedly
Umm not that many clothes things, but I've got a swarovski crystal necklace and a ring I want to sell...

You dont actually 'need' it do you.

Yes. Yes I do.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How old are you. :D

Most jobs have an age linit of 16 and 18.
I can't get a job, been trying for weeks- Im only in Leicester for another 2 weeks, wouldn't be worth it.
Im 19 aswel :D

if u have a job and can afford to pay back about £104 before 4 weeks then cash generator/convertor is sometimes worth it
would need to pawn something worth a lot to get £80 though
like £300+
No job unfortunatley :(
Hopefully when I get back down Newquay I will do.... have to wait and see though.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
any unwanted jewellery? jewellers buying gold for cash now an they don`t pay bad either. tokk some into a local jewellers a few months back an got over £100 for it.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any unwanted jewellery? jewellers buying gold for cash now an they don`t pay bad either. tokk some into a local jewellers a few months back an got over £100 for it.

Im gonna go round the jewellery shops tomorrow and see if I can get anything for what I've got...

I doubt anywhere will buy the crystal necklace though

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Some friends of mine do local car boots and always end up with 75+ each time. Or EBay. Or that goldconvertor thing thats advertised on TV, google it and Im sure you'll find it - you send them jewellary and they give you money type thing. Or theres that recycle your old mobile for cash thingy advertised as well. Or Im sure there's a local cafe/pub/shop that'd want someone even if its for only a couple of weeks. Babysitting? Odd jobs for people, gardening, shopping, ironing, cleaning

Or failing that you could just go without! :lol2:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some friends of mine do local car boots and always end up with 75+ each time. Or EBay. Or that goldconvertor thing thats advertised on TV, google it and Im sure you'll find it - you send them jewellary and they give you money type thing. Or theres that recycle your old mobile for cash thingy advertised as well. Or Im sure there's a local cafe/pub/shop that'd want someone even if its for only a couple of weeks. Babysitting? Odd jobs for people, gardening, shopping, ironing, cleaning

Or failing that you could just go without! :lol2:

Go without?! :gasp::gasp:

:lol2:

I might just try the carboot idea...!

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Go without?! :gasp::gasp:

:lol2:

I might just try the carboot idea...!

Books, clothes, videos, playstation/Xbox games, DVDs, maybe jewellary all seem to be things that you can get rid of fairly quickly and easily at carboots - good luck : victory:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Books, clothes, videos, playstation/Xbox games, DVDs, maybe jewellary all seem to be things that you can get rid of fairly quickly and easily at carboots - good luck : victory:

Thankyou!!

I just checked my garage.... there is LOADS in there I could get rid of!

Do you know how much you usually have to pay for a table? Ive never done one before

·
Registered
23,314 Posts
Hmm, and I thought his would be for a reptile:lol2:
:lol2: but then it'd not be off topic would it!!! :lol2:

Think you pay 5/10 pounds for a table at a car boot - I dont think its much but Ive never done one myself - let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Thankyou!!

I just checked my garage.... there is LOADS in there I could get rid of!

Do you know how much you usually have to pay for a table? Ive never done one before
£5-6 for a pitch for a normal car

·
Registered
11,089 Posts
:lol2: but then it'd not be off topic would it!!! :lol2:

Think you pay 5/10 pounds for a table at a car boot - I dont think its much but Ive never done one myself - let us know how you get on.
Good point:blush:I blame it on using see 'new posts':lol2:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts