18,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Viva Le France.
18,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Afro. :2thumb:

Or dye and spike it.

I WANT to see a ginger afro. I've never ever seen a ginger afro. Alas, I'm not ginger.

Dying and spiking is overrated though.

·
Registered
996 Posts
they CAN look amazing
its few and far between on white people though id have to say
i wanted some for years and talked myself out of it as i didnt want to run the risk of looking like this

·
Registered
996 Posts
I WANT to see a ginger afro. I've never ever seen a ginger afro. Alas, I'm not ginger.

Dying and spiking is overrated though.
:lol2:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm adamant im growing my hair for dreads this time...no doubt ill cut it off before it gets long enough mind, im too impatient :whistling2:

·
Registered
12,152 Posts
I'm not allowed a beard! I want something cool!
Beards are great! There is nothing cool about matted, stinking hair. Get dermal implants on your forehead.
they CAN look amazing
its few and far between on white people though id have to say
i wanted some for years and talked myself out of it as i didnt want to run the risk of looking like this

:sick: Yuk.

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
well i just recently got rid of mine, and its left my hair in a manky condition, i combed SO much hair out, and had to have some cut right off ..
not good

the reason i had them

- look great
- easy
- looked great

why i got rid

- SO itchy
- really dandruffy
- ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY

·
Viva Le France.
18,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beards are great! There is nothing cool about matted, stinking hair. Get dermal implants on your forehead.
Well I want a beard but my partner won't let me. :(

·
Registered
10,958 Posts
The OH had short hair and got dreads while in thailand not while he was with me I might add. He was with his ex who also got dreads at the same time matching dreads sados hahaha. He had them cut out after a few days, I am not a fan of dreads.

·
Registered
996 Posts
well i just recently got rid of mine, and its left my hair in a manky condition, i combed SO much hair out, and had to have some cut right off ..
not good

the reason i had them

- look great
- easy
- looked great

why i got rid

- SO itchy
- really dandruffy
- ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY
should you not have cut them out? :/

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
This is my sexy OH with his dreads and beard. He has had his dreads for about 6 years, and aboout 3 years ago decided to go for an undercut too. They dont itch him though, as he washes them twice a week. He kind of has to though as he is a foundry worker, and gets bits of metal splashed in them

You do have to grow your hair very long though, as when you dread it, it almost halves in length

·
Registered
996 Posts
or this ...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts