Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......baught nothing :cry:

I have ordered a pair of hoggies and was severly tempted by a Viper Boa. I played with a couple of young albino green burms but the one I really wanted was a male not a female.

It's not fair, if I was window shopping I'd have found everything I was looking for and more :bash:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does totally suck, so does waiting for the hoggies but at least now I have summert good to look forwards too. I might even get that Viper Boa when I go to collect the hoggies, it was ever so sweet :flrt:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
know the feeling hun! least u got the hoggies on order though :)

·
Banned
11,446 Posts
It does totally suck, so does waiting for the hoggies but at least now I have summert good to look forwards too. I might even get that Viper Boa when I go to collect the hoggies, it was ever so sweet :flrt:
May I be so bold as to ask how much. They're asking £150 for the viper boa round here.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
i will say this once and once only, and please understand my annoucance of being trapped on a 9x5 piece of granite

I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!!
nah loves you really:flrt:

and april :Na_Na_Na_Na: troys building me a reptile room all my own:2thumb:

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
and april :Na_Na_Na_Na: troys building me a reptile room all my own:2thumb:
Wow! Am soooooo pleased for you!! :2thumb: What are you going to fill it with? :mf_dribble:How did you get around the parents!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Looks like your OH may actually be as good as mine then :whistling2:

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Wow! Am soooooo pleased for you!! :2thumb: What are you going to fill it with? :mf_dribble:How did you get around the parents!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
ditto hunny,jason is coming around to my hobby :Na_Na_Na_Na:he asked me last night what im getting next and he picked up my new viv for me :gasp:

·
Registered
9,738 Posts

I have ordered a pair of hoggies and was severly tempted by a Viper Boa. I played with a couple of young albino green burms but the one I really wanted was a male not a female.

It's not fair, if I was window shopping I'd have found everything I was looking for and more :bash:
Anyway, take heart, at least you can go snakey shopping!:devil:
I get my new mbk soon, :flrt: then I have got to concentrate on getting the flat sorted! :bash:
Can't buy for a good 2 -3 years, (yeah that much need doing, complete refit!) though the retic and gtp will be worth the wait! :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
ditto hunny,jason is coming around to my hobby :Na_Na_Na_Na:he asked me last night what im getting next and he picked up my new viv for me :gasp:
Cool!!!! :2thumb: Everyone's OH's are suddenly being excellent!

makes me think they are chatting behind our backs :gasp: :lol2:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
mostly BCI, BCC not gona expand to to much i want to foucs my attentions on what i have more then anything.

we want to get them ut the garage its not really nice for them in there,
how did i get around the parents?! im doing them a favour by demolishing thier beaten down eye saw of a shed and replacing it with a nice new one:lol2: also im paying for it:blush: but my boy is still building it for me:flrt:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts

Cool!!!! :2thumb: Everyone's OH's are suddenly being excellent!

makes me think they are chatting behind our backs :gasp: :lol2:
hmmm do you think they have been loggin on here and looking at what we have been saying?!

mine suddenly wanting to build a snake room with high sercurity on it, aprils is allowing her to get a retic and moody yours is picking up vivs for you??!!!

im getting supiscous but that might just be my nature:lol2:

anyway troy also wants to come to the show with which he cant do this year so wants me to wait till we have the rep building completed and "we can go have fun" his words not mine:gasp:

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
mostly BCI, BCC not gona expand to to much i want to foucs my attentions on what i have more then anything.

we want to get them ut the garage its not really nice for them in there,
how did i get around the parents?! im doing them a favour by demolishing thier beaten down eye saw of a shed and replacing it with a nice new one:lol2: also im paying for it:blush: but my boy is still building it for me:flrt:
Cool!

hmmm do you think they have been loggin on here and looking at what we have been saying?!

mine suddenly wanting to build a snake room with high sercurity on it, aprils is allowing her to get a retic and moody yours is picking up vivs for you??!!!

anyway troy also wants to come to the show with which he cant do this year so wants me to wait till we have the rep building completed and "we can go have fun" his words not mine:gasp:
Mine is suveran on here, but hasn't been on for months, apparently!!
And a retic and a gtp JO!!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
No Way! Adam wants to come to Donny show too! (though I think that may be to stop me sneak buying any snakes!) :lol2:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
Mine is suveran on here, but hasn't been on for months, apparently!!
And a retic and a gtp JO!!! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
No Way! Adam wants to come to Donny show too! (though I think that may be to stop me sneak buying any snakes!) :lol2:
hey im only my first cup of coffee give me time:whistling2:

well we're putting any new snakes on hold till next year which will give us more money and more prep time for them : victory:
this will also allow for more security on the snakes he doesnt want that much expsensive snake in a unlocked garage!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts

its definately looking suspicious. but im pleased for us all. unless they are doing it to keep our collections under control :whip: great news on your hoggies jo, im looking forward to seeing pics of them and your new viper :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I thought this happening was a myth! Have never heard of such behavior from people on this forum before :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
its definately looking suspicious. but im pleased for us all. unless they are doing it to keep our collections under control :whip: great news on your hoggies jo, im looking forward to seeing pics of them and your new viper :whistling2:
I think there is an element of truth here! :lol2:
See, to have the Retic and Gtp, I will have to move the others into the bedroom (to have the space for a retic viv especially!) which instantly fills the bedroom, and most of the space in the living room.
The kitchen is too small and has no available work space due to us being food mad, and the bathroom is not practical.
Thats it for rooms in my flat, so by saying yes to the two above, he is sort of ensuring that I have no room for more! :gasp:
Cunning plan I agree, but if it means I get the retic/gtp I am more than happy to go along with his evil scheme! :D
Did that actually make sense!!:blush:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts