Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well last night i woke our beardie up hes been sleeping about 2 months, im glad i did wake him he drank 2 1/2 syringes of water he did bask for a little while and went back to bed, i did put a question on here about waking him up some people said not to but glad i did cause he was very thirsty.
dont know when he will be awake now feels like its been such along time but hopefully not long now .
he still looks very healthy and hasnt lost any weight.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
better to do it and know theyve had a drink than be sat there worrying. i wouldve done the same :p

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Mine is exactly the same but I really wouldn't have woken him up... Everything I've read about brumation tells us not to.

Mine has been awake for about 10 days now and is only just starting to go back to sleep. They will wake up for a bask and a drink every so often. Get them out then and give him a bath... Thats what I do

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
My little lady still isnt woke up fully. But i havent had to use a syringe for her to drink yet though. I just pick her up and dip her nose in the water bowl and she likes the droplets off.

My worst problem at the moment is my other beardie. She has the need to run up my arm as soom as the viv is opened

1 - 5 of 5 Posts