Reptile Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
So buying rats putting them on this site and basically displaying you plan to use their off spring to feed your snake doesn't at all make you feel a little put off. Maybe I'm just a little sensitive, me I couldn't do that.
A little sensitive? I've seen milder reactions to worse things.

The food has to come from somewhere. Personally, I much prefer breeding my own. You know the whole history of the animal. What it eats, how it was raised, that it is of good standard.

But this is the same as everything. I enjoy hunting and find it better than food from the supermarket. Why? Because I know up until the animals time has come it has lived the best, most natural life. Not in some over-flowing pen with barely-above-minimum care.

But hey, as long as it is just provided and you dont have to deal with it, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Used to do this myself, still would if id had the time to care properly..
not exactly shocking news for a snake keeper to be breeding their own food

Sick, absolutely sick! I'm sorry I know it's normal that snakes eat mice etc etc but to post pictures on here for the rats you've purchased and made it clear you plan feed your snakes their babies...abuse can come this way, not a problem, sick!
You are funny :lol2: you feeding your snakes with take away or what?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.