·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and heres the old one to compare.. they will get better as i work out how to use the camera well lol...
and yes, there is a full solid yellow line from the face most of the way down, and his face is yellow at the bottom..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, why do you think we have a house full of dogs? lol, cant get within a mile of the place without them going mental.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Ceiron said:
i know the way round that though :p
Nigel aint joking lol, I got mawled by his dogs last time I was there, lucky to be alive, the doctors said I should manage with no legs and 1 eye :p.
Best of luck getting that Ice corn lol.

Nige he is even more stunning than I remember lol, I saw so many corns that day that ive forgotten alot of them lol.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, i almost thought u wrote 'nige is more stunning' :lol: of course its true :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
cornmorphs said:
lol, i almost thought u wrote 'nige is more stunning' :lol: of course its true :lol:
Lol I just read that again and it makes sense lol, well nige of course your stunning lol, anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool lol :p

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Think someone is trying to get cheap corns here :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, well i aint got any here

G

·
Nige thats well nasty ate i dont know why you have it in your collection.I will happily take that nasty little critter of your hands and see if i can pretty up any of its babies for ya :lol: :wink: :D

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, funny how you keep offering to help me out :lol:
i should have 10 or so babies next year if all goes well.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, i will be at somepoint too.. depends how much harder having a 3rd child is really lol... misses is already moaning her tits off.

G

·
She will be mate and let me tell you from experience 3 sprogs is not easy at all.If i knew how much harder it would be we would probs never have tried for the third although we love him to bits.

That ice is a very nice snake though mate and i hope you manage to pull it off with your projects.Your gonna need all the help you can get

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Greenphase said:
She will be mate and let me tell you from experience 3 sprogs is not easy at all.If i knew how much harder it would be we would probs never have tried for the third although we love him to bits.
Three is easy you should try four, two being teenage boys.

and Nige what did you use to create that morph? it wasn't a stripped snow was it?

G

·
maki said:
Greenphase said:
Three is easy you should try four, two being teenage boys.

and Nige what did you use to create that morph? it wasn't a stripped snow was it?
Sod four mate i got a teenage son and daughter and the other one is 9 and thats hard enough.Our house is like a war zone at times with teenage hormones :lol: :?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
he is absolutly gorgeous

trese

1 - 20 of 25 Posts