Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have been keeping Ts on and off for approx 4 years. Now I have a place of my own I really want to go for it on my T collection. I have got a nice little colection of slings together and have this lovely T that i cannot identify. She is very similarly coloured to a.geniculata however she is alot more docile and althogh similar in colouration she has no markings around her carapace and her "knees" are actually a yellow colour more like a b.smithi's legs but white (very differently marked compared to a.geniculata's legs patterning). Does anyone know of another "white knee" species as I have been looking around the web and cannot seem to find any.

I would like to post a picture but I have no idea of how to post it on the thread :S

Thanks Louis

·
Premium Member
9,692 Posts
The most obvious choice of T that looks like A. geniculata is N. chromatus or N. coloratovillosus

·
Registered
5,261 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks poxicator, after doing a fair bit o reading and looking at alot of pictures i belive she is a n.coloratovillosus has the same markings and behvaioural traits ill be able to update my signature properly now :)

and guys thanks for showing me how to upload pictures, ill post a few pics of my ts over the weekend so you can see them all :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my ts so far (ill list the slings rather than take pics :) )

Slings:
2x h.gigas, 1x p. cambridgei, 1x l. parahybana, 1xb.emilia, 1x g.rosea

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.