Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
the first looks like a snow of sort? i could be wrong so many white morphs of this species
the 2nd a candy cane
the last although a dark pic i am guessing a classic or Carolina

·
Registered
872 Posts
Obviously the first is snow 2nd looks amel to me 3rd look like a normal

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
I also agree.

I have an adult female snow, they get more beautiful with age!

Lovely and corns are the best! :no1:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
She's definitely the prettiest one of the three, but they're still all nice lol
I do like the pinky colouration of them as babies but they lose it. My powder is the cutest thing ever and will be pure white with no markings whatsoever. Just can't wait to pick him up.

For now here's Piper my adult female motley snow: (just cos I like showing her off)

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
Snow/Snopal.
I wouldn't say second was Amel, but then again they do come in various colours so let's go with Amel.
Last is a Carolina/Classic.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Snow/Snopal.
I wouldn't say second was Amel, but then again they do come in various colours so let's go with Amel.
Last is a Carolina/Classic.
I'm unsure also. It could well be a candycane.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
I'm unsure also. It could well be a candycane.
That was my first guess to be honest.
Snow/Snopals look very similar as babies too so that's a bit of question mark although it's definitely one or the other lol.
Last is definitely a Classic.
I'd personally vote Candycane on the second as well.

·
Registered
890 Posts

Here's Timmy, my CandyCane 'little' boy.

I'd definitely vote for candycane aswell (and a rather dashing one at that!)

·
Registered
890 Posts
He's a dead ringer for my one isn't he.
He really is, I had to look twice at your picture (and then unlock Tim's viv to check if he was still there!) lol.

Glad everyones managed to clear your questions up, and a very warm welcome to RFUK. Hope you find it as welcoming, helpful and insightful as I have. :2thumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He really is, I had to look twice at your picture (and then unlock Tim's viv to check if he was still there!) lol.

Glad everyones managed to clear your questions up, and a very warm welcome to RFUK. Hope you find it as welcoming, helpful and insightful as I have. :2thumb:
Yeah it's been really helpful and welcoming so far, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with topics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts