Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would i be looking? Everything in the forsale section seems miles away!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
what sort?

i will be in the bristol area on the 16th december, and have baby corns for sale still..

N

·
Registered
25,692 Posts
We have baby corns in stock but we're about 45 mins from Bristol.

There's also a couple of shops in Bristol like Reptile Zone, and Jurassic Reps.. and I'm sure there are more.. have you tried there? :)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If it was an adult male you were after I know of one not very far south of Bristol. pm me for details.
Graham.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably looking for a young'un really as my first snake...

I like the bluey kinda ones but to be honest i'm not that fussy!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have baby corns in stock but we're about 45 mins from Bristol.

There's also a couple of shops in Bristol like Reptile Zone, and Jurassic Reps.. and I'm sure there are more.. have you tried there? :)
Never heard of them. i''ll search now...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
bluey ones??

err... anerys? ghosts? lavenders? anything like these colours at all do you mean?

ghost -

anery -

anery stripe (anerysicle in fact..)

lavender -

N

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anery by the looks of things. I've seen one slightly bluey though..

·
Registered
261 Posts
the reptile zone is in filton.just by the roundabout for the a38 heading towards cribbs causeway and thornbury...you cant miss it.is in the complex with kfc a bike shop and a outdoors shop.heard jurassic reptiles just opened up but dont know where that one is and there is the reptile house in the kingswood area on two mile hill.id reccomend the reptile zone in filton though...is where i got my ball and carpet from :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
reptile zone is by far the best place you can go in bristol. they all have great knowledge! you'll also be able to see thier mississippi alligator, Ali G. they've had him out before when i've been there before. He seems really friendly!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hmm blue corn lol.. cool

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got all my stuff from the Reptile Zone. Very friendly staff and made sure they went through a care sheet with me before I left so I would have noproblems :)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Probably looking for a young'un really as my first snake...
My personal recommendation to people getting their first snake is to get an adult as there are advantages such as :
  • established feeder
  • already calmed, easier to handle
  • can go straight into adult viv., no need to upsized as the snake grows
  • more secure as babies escape through the smallest gaps imaginable etc.
I know most beginners like to have babies to watch the snake develop but I did it the other way around getting adults before I bought hatchlings then eventually breeding my own but that's my preferred route. Each to their own.: victory:
Graham.

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep checked up and its deffo an anery i want. Now to find one. Reptile Zone have them at £49 i think...

·
Registered
790 Posts
i have got anerys in stock both hatchling and adult, if your interested ring me at the shop on 01179715691 (jurassic reps).

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
i'd already given him your details ryan when i first saw the post :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts