Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is it with people that see something you are selling especially when its a bit high end and expect you to adjust your price even though its up at the going rate, just because they cant afford it.
if you can afford a normal pattern snake, dont expect people to reduce the price of their morphs because thats what you can afford, its your problem not theirs! ive had people offer £500 less than the asking!!! whats that all about? ok, it worth a shot but when you say no, they lay on all the stories, oh i need to work over time to pay it, i have to borrow money off so and so, this or that is going on in my life, I DONT CARE! if you cant afford a 2 grand snake, dont go bothering people about it, buy something cheaper if thats what you can afford.
I dont go into a porsche garage when i only have the money for a 3 series beemer, thats the way life works, you can afford somethings, you cant afford others, weigh it up, decide if its for you or not before wasting someone elses time. I dont go to a department store and ask some one at the armani counter if i can have a t shirt for the same price as a levi jeans one! why do people think they can get away with the same when expensive reptiles are up for grabs, they are a luxury item, dont buy them if you cant afford them and dont expect people to lose out on their cash in a sale because you cant afford it either!:devil:

·
Registered
227 Posts
what is it with people that see something you are selling especially when its a bit high end and expect you to adjust your price even though its up at the going rate, just because they cant afford it.
if you can afford a normal pattern snake, dont expect people to reduce the price of their morphs because thats what you can afford, its your problem not theirs! ive had people offer £500 less than the asking!!! whats that all about? ok, it worth a shot but when you say no, they lay on all the stories, oh i need to work over time to pay it, i have to borrow money off so and so, this or that is going on in my life, I DONT CARE! if you cant afford a 2 grand snake, dont go bothering people about it, buy something cheaper if thats what you can afford.
I dont go into a porsche garage when i only have the money for a 3 series beemer, thats the way life works, you can afford somethings, you cant afford others, weigh it up, decide if its for you or not before wasting someone elses time. I dont go to a department store and ask some one at the armani counter if i can have a t shirt for the same price as a levi jeans one! why do people think they can get away with the same when expensive reptiles are up for grabs, they are a luxury item, dont buy them if you cant afford them and dont expect people to lose out on their cash in a sale because you cant afford it either!:devil:
i whole heartedly agree with ya there matt,
well except for that tenner you let me off on the jamp:whistling2:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
youre welcome ryan!:lol2:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the platinum retic i just sold for a start, theres plenty more valued at that kind of price too

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
search the forums, they are there somewhere

1 - 8 of 8 Posts