62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
you have an albino dude

er.. god i dunno really, i'd have to have a good think

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
You told me after i asked in here :oops:

you've probably got more than you could ask for :p So lost for ideas of what you'd want

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
yeah probably
i reckon maybe a lava lavender striped, that would be sweet

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
well they dont exist yet, so its something worth wanting.
i will try and breed hets for lava lavender next year

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
well i might do eventually... i have ice and lavender, so in theory its a simple 3 year plan to make lava lavs... theres no other hets involved so the chances of producing one are very high.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
yeah, you got a mortagage? lol.. i dont even wanna know how much they will cost

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
well, lava lavenders are not readily available in the states yet, there were a few for $1000 i think.. so uk price that woul dbe more like £1500, normal lav stripes are close to a grand.. put the 2 together and make a lavender lava stripe, wow, that would be? right now i guess 5 grand

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
lol, mate they aint even been made.. so no, you dontlove me

·
Registered
365 Posts
As i just brought a Butter Corn - het Motley my next fav snake is quite simple a Albino Bull Snake! - saw it today at the expo.... REALLLLLLLLY nice yellows... and the head is amazing looks like it wants to kick ya arse lol. :D They has this huge 6 and a hald footer and a baby 1 witch was one foot.... dont cost much but REAL nice ( 175 canadian) !

Lol Nige you gonna get rich on all those lavenders!... i saw those at the expo i wasnt really intrested in them wierd eh? i think if i went for a snake that is really light in colour it would be a blizzard or whiteout...

I got bit by the Reptile bug today too.. so i cant say for sure what snake i would love to have lol.

G

·
For me it wouldnt be corns mate but i would love to have a leopard burmese or better still an albino leopard burmese but as far as i am aware they are not around yet.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
i got that wrong anyway.. i text greg at 1 in the morning to tell him lol...
a lava lavender is actually made from lava, and lavender stripe, it occured to me i put ice in there which is gonna be a whole new morph altogether lol

41 - 60 of 188 Posts