Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Do you know this guy? Has anyone used him? his website has alot of unloading pictures and no real contact details

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
seems vague i suppose

·
Registered
131 Posts
lol
I have to point this out 'cos I found it some amusing. But if you go to the Lizards page, it says...... "Breaded Dragon"
Oh, the images the mind can conjour with a little gentle coersion.

Sorry

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Im not really too keen on the way it says, "8 lizard species" or something and "ranging from green anoles to...".

Why cant he just put their names down and their prices beside them??

It's a very odd site. o.0

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Yes, but he could put the following "when available".

I just found it odd, ive not seen anyone do it that way before is all.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
green anoles are often wild caught due to them not always laying fertile eggs very well in captive conditions....

or so i read somewhere anyway!

·
Registered
10 Posts
this site looks great at first glance, but then i am a fan of current availability lists, i think his site would be greatly improved by having something like this, dontcha reckon guys?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
It just seemed a little dubious to me... the way he does say what he has exactly, and price 'ranges' means he can quote differerent things all the time, and i couldnt see an email addy even though it tells you to email him... just seems like a 2bit WC importation scheme to me to be brutally honest!!

Oh and breaded dragon.... dont they do that at KFC?!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
my fav is blue tongued stinks

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok

come on give em a chance.its a young girl who works there on a saturday
that done the site.come on give her some credit for trying .as for lists on stock surely if you email them with what you want.thats gotta be better than turning up and its been sold.and if youre like me handle the animal.before you buy.and dont just order it blind.i would not want to risk it.sorry if my spelling is shit.but i aint done to bad for my self so far in life :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok

just for the record it aint me im just a reg in the shop as for the expression( shipped in) he has a lot of contact with local breeders and a lot he breeds himself. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts