Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from someones house who is trying to rehome his 4 foot iguana but bless it, it only has one eye...
I would take it myself but i really can't find the room. :( i just don't have the space and feel really guilty for leaving him there.. :cry:
If anyone thinks they could give this iggy a great home please pm me and i will give you more details....you would need some experience of iggys or other large lizards as he would not be suitable for a novice....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
my local reptile shop are looking for a new 'shop pet' they have a beardie at the moment which is 9-10 years old, so they want to replace him and take him home. would he be tame enough for this???

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
much as he needs a good home he really needs a lot of care what with the one eye issue..don't think i would be happy getting him rehomed to a shop no matter how good they are...think he deserves a quiet life! away from people.. :) sorry!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
no, thats cool, just thought i would ask, may speak to the don though, but i dont know if he would be happy with one of his going to a shop, even though it wont be sold...like you said, its a very busy envioroment for them to be in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts