Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to change in circumstances i have to sell my 7mth old iggy. comes with 3x2x1 1/2ft viv. will not courier collection only from south gloucestershire. open to sensible offers.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Iv seen this guy advertised for quite some time now and id hav loved to take him, I hav a viv etc already but wat with xmas am totally skint!!
I really hope u manage to find him a fab home xx

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks nat. have had aload of time wasters. the one guy that was interested i wouldnt let him have it as i didnt think it would be cared for properly.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I've noticed this ad around too and was so tempted but i just dont have the space it really needs. I hope you find him a really good home soon, i'm sure the right one will come along...

just out of curiousity, why did you think he wouldnt care for it properly? Im going into the gecko breeding side of things and what he did to make you think that he wasnt right.. i want to make sure they'll be in good homes.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Art_Gecko101 said:
just out of curiousity, why did you think he wouldnt care for it properly? Im going into the gecko breeding side of things and what he did to make you think that he wasnt right.. i want to make sure they'll be in good homes.
just asking him basic care info, which he didnt know. i want someone who has done some research into iguanas so they know what to exspect and how to look after them. basics like temps and what they eat.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have finally found an experianced home for my little iggy. will be sorely missed, but hopefully in the future i will have the space again to get another of these lovely lizards. :cry:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
aaaaaaaaw
so sorry you had to sell babe, im sure the home you have found him is going to treat him wonderfully tho xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts