Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll be there,

Can't wait. I started to sort my room around today to accommodate more space for vivs. I have lots of space now, can't think of what I will fill it with....

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
The Dome - Doncaster
Sunday 26th June 2011
Sunday 18th September 2011
** IN ADDITION **
West Midlands Branch will be holding their annual show at the above venue on 6th November 2011.

·
Registered
661 Posts
any date, time and address ?
The Dome - Doncaster
Sunday 26th June 2011

Sunday 18th September 2011

** IN ADDITION **

West Midlands Branch will be holding their annual show at the above venue on 6th November 2011.
(this will be organised by Richard Brook who also has booking forms - and run under the same criteria as the two main shows)

Opening Times
Members From 10.15 am
Non Members From 10.30 am

Entrance Fees
Members £2.00 Adults
Non Members £5.00 Adults

( all Children under 16 are free but MUST be accompanied by an adult)

DONCASTER DN4 7PD

Leave the M18 at junction 3 and take the exit from the roundabout towards Doncaster.
You will come to a roundabout with a B & Q store on your left; go straight over (2nd exit).
Go over a bridge over the railway and to a large roundabout; ensure that you are in the right hand lane,
then take the 3rd exit from the roundabout.
You will pass the entrance to a shopping centre on your left.
At the roundabout at the end take a right (1st
accessible exit). A large lake will be on your left hand side. At the next roundabout go straight over (1st
accessible exit) and over a bridge over a small part of the lake.
At the next roundabout go straight on (1st
accessible exit). At the next roundabout turn right (2nd accessible
exit) and onto a dual carriageway approaching the Dome.
At the next roundabout go straight on (1st
accessible exit).
Follow the brown signs for the Leisure Centre, which will bring you to our venue The Dome Sport Centre.
Once in the car park go under the I.H.S. banner and follow the path to our hall.​
If in any doubt there are brown signs directing you to the Leisure Park whichever direction you are approaching from.

Sorry it's long but I have to acknowledge that I copied and pasted this from the I.H.S web site, only to avoid getting anything wrong I thought it better from the horses mouth than to rely on my dodgy typing :lol2:

Spiders, Spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, jungle nymphs, katydids and anything else is possible, that's my shopping list & I can't wait

1 - 9 of 9 Posts