Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Theres always one in June and September ... I think , well there has been for 2 years running . Its already been said when its out on posts on RFUK etc
it says there is one in June 2011 plus like always there is 1 in June and September, plus iv been to loads of them but just wondering if there is going to be any tokays, cresties, chams, or any thing special ?

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I thought the september show was quite a good we came back with a japelura splendida a brazillian rainbow boa and a trinket plus tonnes of kit. Its a mish for us tho all in all including hotel we spent close to 1k that'd be difficult to do at the other shows as the stuff just isn't there

·
Registered
921 Posts
I thought the september show was quite a good we came back with a japelura splendida a brazillian rainbow boa and a trinket plus tonnes of kit. Its a mish for us tho all in all including hotel we spent close to 1k that'd be difficult to do at the other shows as the stuff just isn't there
I agree, Doncaster is the best in England now but still not a patch on some of the Europeans! We went to Utrecht a few years ago and even with the fuel, tunnel and hotel we still saved money on what it would have cost us for the same reps in England! Plus there is just so much more- species you never see in England at all.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I agree, Doncaster is the best in England now but still not a patch on some of the Europeans! We went to Utrecht a few years ago and even with the fuel, tunnel and hotel we still saved money on what it would have cost us for the same reps in England! Plus there is just so much more- species you never see in England at all.
I will have to disagree. The best reptile show in England is deffinetly Kempton park and their using both floors this year, double the amount of reps.:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll be there, it's only 2miles from our front door :2thumb:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Whats it like there Gemma, never been, missed both of last years so the June one will be my first outing to something like this, need to find my boy a female too, hes getting a bit lonley, took him to that hemswell fish place in hatfield to play with the owners dragons and his monitor lizard, he loved it lol.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Although I'm just down the road from the show this will also be my first time there, I've always had other things happening around time of the shows, so it will be new to me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Although I'm just down the road from the show this will also be my first time there, I've always had other things happening around time of the shows, so it will be new to me.
Ah righto, maybe us RFUK people should have a little mini meet while we are there?, so onto my original question i shall pass the question onto anyone else that knows then, and whats the chances of me getting a nice female beardie there too.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.