Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going on Sunday? I got my membership card through today so I'll be having a nosy but cant buy anything. Bit peeved cause apparently there will be some het for snow bulls there :(

Anyhow if anyone is going and wants to find a pub afterwards let me know :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
ihs show

we are going just for a look, hopefully, not easy though with all those reps just begging to be bought.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
PendleHog said:
As long as its not me I dont mind! :lol:
well thats my plans ruined :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
ihs

we came home not empty handed but with 2 leopard geckos and an 8week old yemens, and lots of t shirts.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
we bought a corn for heather mother for chiristmas, lovelly little amel, a hognose couldnt resist, a hypo leo, a super hypo leo and some pinkies n substrates, went with the intention of just having a look, lol !

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Goodwin said:
Who went, what did you get?

I got a few additions for the shop, but I think some are going to be staying in the house with me :)

Craig.
Hi. Im not sure if you have noticed but you have your full address in your details under your user name to the side.

<----------------

·
Registered
63 Posts
tombraider said:
Goodwin said:

I got a few additions for the shop, but I think some are going to be staying in the house with me :)

Craig.
Hi. Im not sure if you have noticed but you have your full address in your details under your user name to the side.

<----------------
Thanks for that, I hadnt noticed, go into autopilot when completing on-line sign ups,

PendleHog: Yep indeed it was the shop location, Ive looked on here for rules around advertising etc but cant find anything.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Goodwin said:
tombraider said:
Goodwin said:

Craig.

<----------------
Thanks for that, I hadnt noticed, go into autopilot when completing on-line sign ups,

PendleHog: Yep indeed it was the shop location, Ive looked on here for rules around advertising etc but cant find anything.
I think you can advertise your shop on here. I just thought Id mention it incase you had accidently put your home address :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
No problem, thanks for the info, I have a seperate thread in this forum about the shop Krazy-Kritters.

Anyway, back to the IHS meeting, I thought it was a good show, hotter in some of the rooms than others. Felt sorry for the one girl (sorry didnt get your name if your on here) who was all the way down the back by simon's rodents and the viv's, I bought my FBToads and kingsnake from her, and that was her last sale so she didnt do bad.

Got to the show early dispite a 100mph rear wheel blow out on the motorway and a Mc D's stop. Wasnt a bad drive from South Wales apart from the previous.

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
Hi all

Yes, sorry, my sister did have a few geckos, but we not got many left so was only a small selection.

She picked up a group of 3:6 fat tails we had arranged, but what I didnt know was she also brought home an Adult male cave gecko.

I dont mind as I was planning on getting some of these. He is great, but looks a little 'evil'. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts