·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: goldie1212

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yep, needs a banning and for mum and dad to know what he's up to. It's half term - bored kids and all that.

In the meantime, please please don't feed the troll. It's why he's here, for over reaction and attention.

I mean what better place for a gasp or two (and over reaction) than RFUK? :lol2:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
o it was just some little turd who thought he was cool. his name was 'i love my pets' and his first post was an image of a beheaded snake saying it was "sweet"... he also claimed to have killed a number of snakes, dogs, cats etc etc.

blatantly a kid who gets bullied, has no friends, his mum is also his sister etc etc

Reactions: Made2Last

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Nasty :( so glad the thread was deleted before i had chance to see it .

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha one of these 'his mum has more kids than teeth'?

hahaha i've not heard that one before. i'll definitely be using that one when the time comes

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
your more than welcome to, theres alot of them around my area (bacup) it gets used qwite alot

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
It was not very nice, skinned beheaded snake in a bucket :devil:. I looked & saw there was a mod online so sent a PM asking for the person to be banned etc... Job done, we don't need idiots like that on here (they are not welcome on here).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts