Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheeeeeeeeee! Im really happy at the moment, not that Im not always happy, but Im even more happy than usual...

This morning I got offered a Snow Corn, because the guy didn't want it anymore he asked me to take it off his hands. But I don't think I am going to. Then this afternoon in my Exotics lesson I was cleaning out the Red Eyed Tree Frogs and my tutor was saying how he wanted to get rid of some of the animals they have there and said there was the Cali king going if I wanted to take it. So I went and had a word, and he told me I could take it home today. So I did :lol: Poor little bugger was a rescue and has a seriously kinked spine all the way along his body from where he was mistreated before college got him, but he is gorgeous. I'll post pics when he has settled down. Then he said he had a pair of Bullsnakes I could have if I wanted them, and I am seriously tempted....

Then, to top it all off, I went to my local rep shop to get some substrate for the new Cali, and had a look in their hatchling rack, and really wish I hadn't! They had a Black Ratsnake, and a Chinese Beauty Ratsnake...I was uhmming and awwwing over both of them, and fluttered my eyelids a little (those of you who saw me at the Basildon Show know I am an expert at this :p) and ended up paying for the Chinese Beauty! So am picking him up either tomorrow evening or Wednesday, as he had a big feed :lol:

But yeah, Woot! Tis funny how getting new animals gives you such a rush! Or is it just me?!:crazy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
get animals they dont want and send them to meeeeeeeee! :) be buggared would my college ever let me take anything home

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Lucky veggie girl, keep fluttering those lashes, u never know what u might get next. :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lucky veggie girl, keep fluttering those lashes, u never know what u might get next. :lol:
Lol, well it has been working a treat lately! :lol:

Im soooo looking forward to getting the Chinese Beauty, tis gorgeous :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, here's a couple of pics of the Cali, tried to get one to show the biggest kink in his back. He's lived happily with it for a long time, and is a generally healthy snake, not entirely sure what happened to him, but he is beautiful anyway so it doesn't particularly matter. This is the exception to my 'Reptiles aren't pets' rule. This one will be as he is silly tame and needs TLC :lol:

These were again taken on my phone, so apologies for the not so good quality:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
He is such a beautiful snake, it's such a same that's happened to him, i could never hurt any pet but at least he'll be looked after now....

6.corn snakes
2.cats
4.kids(all boys lol)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
He is such a beautiful snake, it's such a same that's happened to him, i could never hurt any pet but at least he'll be looked after now....

6.corn snakes
2.cats
4.kids(all boys lol)
You know you can put the:

"6.corn snakes
2.cats
4.kids(all boys lol)"

bit in your signature so you don't have to retype it every time?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi all,

did not realise cal's liked Icecream?????.

slither61

1 - 12 of 12 Posts