Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id say hiya, been away for a while cause our house sale fell through nd we lost the boat :( we have a nice house secured now tho so fingers crossed. how is everyone? :D

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
lol welcome bk, not that i havnt seen u but welcome bk to tha forum

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
welcome back babe :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, you wanna hear what fat baz said?

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Welcome Pink, I went through a similar situation earlier this year. We put our house for sale, it was a chain. Everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. It took us 4 month for the whole process, ened up costing us a lot of money, and a lot of stress. I'm still recovering from this bad experience. Even in the last seconds before we moved there was achance everything would collapse. By the way, after almost 3 month from the start of the process our buyer withdrawn, we had to find a buyer overnight.

As a consequence a put on some weight which I'm still struggling to lose, had some very bad nights of sleep, and had a few nervous breakdowns. Now we are finally settled in the new house, and very happy. Hopefully things will be good from now on, because we deserve a bit of peace and tranquility.

Hope everything goes fine with your move, we will definitely stay here for quite a few years now, would not like to go through all this again :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts