Reptile Forums banner

Im getting a gargoyle - Eeek im excited!

344 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Michelle G 
#1 ·
I have had my eye on a lovely young female gargoyle in my local shop for weeks now but she wasnt for sale. When I got back from my hol I went in and as usual went straight over to have a look at her and she was up for sale :2thumb:

Her day colours are a lovely creamy white and baby blue stripes and she is always sleeping out in the open (even though she has lots of cover, I think she likes to bask under the small light she has).

I held her and she was a total dream, so cute!!!
She did try hitch a ride from a random bloke walking past though unexpectedly diving on his back.

The reason they hadnt sold her earlier is that they had been having trouble getting her to eat her live, but I know this can be common with gargs. She is eating well now though and im sure she will love the repashy 2part diet I have.

Collect her this weekend, just sorting a set up but I had to share because its going to be a LONG week! xx

#3 ·
Aww that's a cute little story, you must have been over the moon seeing she was finally up for sale! I hope this week doesn't drag too much hehe and don't forget to show us lot pictures! :)

#5 ·
Thanks guys - you know there will be LOADS of piccies over the weekend....I do have 1 pic of her but its from the shops photo album and has their name splashed over the front so not sure im allowed to post it.

Im just looking at names for her now....:2thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.