Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been a long 3 years waiting for my hatchling Royal Python females to get up to size... I introduced a few Royals to each the other night and ive now got lock up action between a reduced pattern male and a pastel female!

Hopefuly Ill get some of the others to follow suit now, and of course hopefully get some eggs/hatchlings ;) if you knew how many times ive had friends/family ask "are your snakes shagging yet"over the past few years you would understand why im so happy.. at least now I can say YES. :)

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
nice one. but surely this makes you a step dad :wink: unless you got more involved than you are letting on :lol:

looking forward to seeing the results. you cant beat a good royal :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
aaaaaaaw wow thats fab news babes!! Well done...cant wait to see piccies and have the chance of droolin over more royals i wana buy!! :wink:

·
Registered
144 Posts
captaincaveman said:
nice one. but surely this makes you a step dad :wink: unless you got more involved than you are letting on :lol:

its called beastiality where i come from LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
captaincaveman said:

nah, t-bo's their pimp :wink:

Good luck with it all t-bo, happy pimping.

·
Registered
173 Posts
can i baggsie one of the babies?

LOL

in wales its not bestiality it's a hobby......

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
At last the daddy of the forum is going to have babies of his own... good luck matey... definitely been worth the wait :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
captaincaveman said:

OH DEAR GOD.

There's alllllways one... :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
well done with the royals :wink: can never have too many royals dont forget to keep us posted pics & news of how its coming along :!:

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all! :) and yeah, i'll try and keep updated with pics..

SRG: I quite like the sound of being a python pimp ;)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
baby royals

best of luck T bo hope it all goes well for ya. :) :snake:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Well done dude! But surley this makes you a grandad now? You kids are you current snakes, there babies are your grand children! lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hey, its just occured to me where i might be able to get some cheap quality morphs in a few months :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts