Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin 4 a gecko that is or can stick to the screen i looked at day gecks but they cant be handled plz help!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
yes cresteds do climb glass, they even have a special sticky pad on the end of their tails!!

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
leila your geckos feet must be broken maybe they need a rinse under the tap like those sticky toys you throw at walls to get the sticky back into them :shock:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
oh lol yes he climbs up glass I thought you were on about walls! :roll: :lol: :lol: hes always on his glass! cresties are lovely very friendly and calm mine loves being handled just sits there! :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Re: golden gecko

jbjgarrett said:
Ive heard they bite and dont like to be handled
A leo will be best if your worried about being bitten. mind you one of ours is evil and hates being handled but has yet to bite. or Get a fat tailed. these are similar to leos only brown and like the viv humid. dont move as fast as a leo either. I love mine :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Re: realy

jbjgarrett said:
oh ok sounds good just it said tolerate small amount of handling

I have had mine siince yesterday and he is so friendly already and calm, can't ever see him biting me he is so sweet,

p.s they feel like suede which is so cool. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I handle my cresty for about an hour a day. sometimes more lol.

He loves to sit on my hand whilst itype on my keyboard :lol: ...

He's my first Gecko, and he's really healthy etc.

Just feed and water them, provide them with a high viv an loads plants, both live and fake. And they'll be fine :D #

Trust me ;)

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
littlelinnnies wrote
can't ever see him biting me he is so sweet,
hehe you watch now.you will take him out andhe will take your arm off now you have said that lol. :lol:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
if a crestie walks up glass surely it can walk up the wall littlelinnie?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
nuttyaboutgeckos said:
littlelinnnies wrote
can't ever see him biting me he is so sweet,
hehe you watch now.you will take him out andhe will take your arm off now you have said that lol. :lol:

lmao! :lol: I bet! :lol:

[email protected] my faince tested this the other day and he couldn't walk up a wall or maybe he didn't feel like it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
they MUST be able to or why would they be able to do it?! its not like climbing up glass would be much of an attribute in the wild would it, bet he just doesnt to show you he can do it :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts