Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my fisrt time breeding and i have very thing right as it was said in my other thread (it offical)

but why am i sooo worried about this

im in bits atm

my female has her eyes not milky so she will be sheading in a few days

and i am cheackin on her every day to see if she is ok not picking her up but lookin in the lay box as i wont upset her has she has not layed yet

omg i was not this scared when my kids were being born what the hell is up with me

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ENJOY!!!! i was not this bad with the birth of my own kids lol

i cant wait till she lays then it will all be ova with then i know she is safe and ok :lol2:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
try checking in on your snakes to fidn 6 eggs laying there when your not expecting them lol didnt evan no my snakes were mating

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try checking in on your snakes to fidn 6 eggs laying there when your not expecting them lol didnt evan no my snakes were mating

hahaha now that would freak me out lol

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
i didnt no what it was for the first few seconds lol had to make an incubater out of an old viv

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lmfao well that dose make me feel a little bett as i know im going to be havin them and not hain them dropped on me lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
im not toob sure about that lol, its my first time to and my hoggy laid her eggs at the weekend and im still nervouse, she is looking fine and started eating, but i keep checking on the eggs, wondering if i have done things right, which i know i have i hope, but still got my fingers, legs everything you can think of crossed x:snake:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not toob sure about that lol, its my first time to and my hoggy laid her eggs at the weekend and im still nervouse, she is looking fine and started eating, but i keep checking on the eggs, wondering if i have done things right, which i know i have i hope, but still got my fingers, legs everything you can think of crossed x:snake:

and i was just starting to feel better:lol2:

thanks very much lol :whistling2: :)

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
The first time is scary. I know I was a nervous wreck the first time I bred my corns and same again last year when I bred my boas for the first time.

·
Registered
224 Posts
i think im also too excited for my own good lmmao x

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts