Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the hardest snake to photograph? Mine would defiently be Retics they are almost impossible to get them to stay still they are constantly on the move and are so active, trying to get a good photo is quite the challenge. So what in your experience is the hardest to get a good shot off? Here are some of my ace shots of my Retic hope you like;

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
milksnakes :) otherwise known as those colourful but blurry snakes.

ed

What is the hardest snake to photograph? Mine would defiently be Retics they are almost impossible to get them to stay still they are constantly on the move and are so active, trying to get a good photo is quite the challenge. So what in your experience is the hardest to get a good shot off? Here are some of my ace shots of my Retic hope you like;

·
Registered
1,850 Posts

def my brbs again they just won't stay still so frustrating! :bash:: victory:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I find everything hard with my camera it has such a delay on it even a royal will move befor it takes the pic :blush:

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I find everything hard with my camera it has such a delay on it even a royal will move befor it takes the pic :blush:
Never attempt with an iPhone they are the worst cameras ever :lol2:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Lol im lucky i dont have an iphone then. At least your pics are not blurry. Brbs and corns are the worst but then the boa is just as bad if i put him down to take the pic he be gone.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Garters. You follow it with a camera and don't realise it's just gone under a bush until you run head first into it.

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
this pic

screams calmness and serenity, what u don't see is the previous 5 minutes of thrashing, flinging musk about, me swearing trying not to vomit and ur basic snake wrangling fiasco :)

ed

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

·
Registered
8,370 Posts

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
um a bit odd, their young so they still think i want to eat them, they eat a hellava lot for their size, they have a little jet engine for a stomach, they easily get thru 4 med ad mice each per week and their only around 3ft ish, but their not difficult, just very light shy, definitely glad i bought them kinda thing :)

rgds
ed

nice what they like to keep?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts