Registered
6,342 Posts
wow, MINE.....

that is all :lol2:

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
ah stunners!!
the debate on motley nicaraguans ?? i am right in my thinking that these are the only motley type nicaraguan boas ?? and any other motley type is a CA cross of some sort so not pure ??

need to get some of these when money allows!! :2thumb:

again stunners

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice terry
Cant beleive the price crash on these this year !
I know mate, increadible really, I think the prices in the states are still a lot higher, but the potential in these guys is awesome.

ah stunners!!
the debate on motley nicaraguans ?? i am right in my thinking that these are the only motley type nicaraguan boas ?? and any other motley type is a CA cross of some sort so not pure ??

need to get some of these when money allows!! :2thumb:

again stunners
Yes mate these are the only PURE motley Nics, and none of the problems that you get with the other motley genes :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Niiiiice terry

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
I know mate, increadible really, I think the prices in the states are still a lot higher, but the potential in these guys is awesome.

Yes mate these are the only PURE motley Nics, and none of the problems that you get with the other motley genes :2thumb:

cheers for that,i knew any other motley type was not pure but it nice to hear it from someone else!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Little stunner! Beautiful boa!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
these are beautiful. What are the parents like? Id love to see photos of those too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts