Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for long intro but thought i'd exlpain.
Im absolutely besotted with my 6 babies!! I love them all so much and dont want to get rid of any.
Me andmy friend Yasmin decided to mate our dragons in order that we could keep some for ourselves.
Yasmin's dragon Betty, is a vittikins, she is 16" long but is quite small.
My dragon Noodle, is a beardy although he is 16" long because the tip of his tail is mising but he's bigger than Betty. (still i think he is a smaller than usual dragon too).
Anyhoo, i have 6 dragons left, and Yasmin has 2. I wanted some offspring from Noodle, and Betty is getting on now and Yasmin wants something to remind her of Betty when she's gone.

I was planning to keep two females from my lot (if it produceed two), but now it's looking like at least 4-5 of them are female! and i want to keep them all!!!
Who knows the outcome but here they are, my little vits.

This is one of the ones im defo keeping. Im 99% sure she's a gurly and i just love her orange spots and colours. When she's all fired up she looks great!

This one i ADORE, she has a little rankins head. This is the only one in the group with such short spikes on her head!! makes her look so DARN CUTE!

Stumpy!
This one was born with two front toes on her left front foot, and a weird thumb thing. (just one stumpy leg) she walks and runs fine!
The others have chewed on her tail a bit, but thats due to the damn crickets crawling to the tips and bad aiming from the other babies. I think she is female and will be keeping her if so (enless anyone wants to give her a good home ;)). She has red colouration on her head and back. She did have a home but then the person said she could no longer take her on. :(

some of these will be for sale, but i dont wanna sell them!
Anyone interested in an individual?? LMAO :roll:
They should'nt get too big as both parents are midgets. lol

maybe i should'nt have put this in the lizard gallery section. o__0

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it's just me. Everyone lives to far away from me....so maybe it's just that i live too far from everyone else. lol
Yeh, Stumpy would have gone by now to her new home. :(
She's got some great colours and would make a great pet!

They all would cuz their parents have such funny and individual personalities. Betty thinks she's a dog and wants to come out all the time and Yasmin even takes her down the park and to her friends house!
Betty loves it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts