Reptile Forums banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Dawn, we need more happy turtle pics! Unless I've missed them we've not had any pics of them basking yet.
Nope, you haven't missed them :lol2:

Am off upstairs to do the housework soon, so will see what I have on the camera (need the PC upstairs). I have snapped a few :)

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Boo, most of them were too dark. Had what would have been a fab one of Murtle and Morvern side by side, like 'little and large' mirror images, doing The Superman.

If I go too close too fast, sometimes they skitter away still, and I don't like to disturb them, cos they've not long started to get more confident again. Funny how long it can take them to settle properly though, they never done that in their tanks. Murtle doesn't, she still just doesn't care! :2thumb:

Got these 2 of Daisy though, and in the first one you can see Morvern thinking about joining her!

Will get back on it, see what else I can get!

·
Premium Member
13,849 Posts
The basking area is looking nice, just needs a bamboo hut and a cocktail bar on the beach.

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Looking good :D

I may have to nick your ramp idea, looks much easier to climb up than the cork bark I'm using.
They seem to manage nice and easy anyway :)

The basking area is looking nice, just needs a bamboo hut and a cocktail bar on the beach.
I was thinking about a bamboo hut and cocktails, but then I thought I might get done for discrimination, as Murtle would be automatically excluded for being too....large :gasp:

·
Premium Member
13,849 Posts
It's very Club Tropicana!

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
It's very Club Tropicana!
:lol2: It is. It's the Draceana. I wanted it cos it's gorgeous (and it was a bargain) but I can't fit another single houseplant in my house!

Maybe I'll do a beach hut if I upgrade the basking area. Was originally planning to do it spanning the entire end of the pond, about 2ft wide. Could get a beach hut on that big enough for Murtle to fit in ;)

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
They should do, I haven't moved them, so it must be photobucket.

I saw the same thing on another thread earlier, so I guess they'll be back. There are some in an album on my profile, but I think this thread had more.

121 - 130 of 130 Posts