Have a look on ebay, there's loads on there

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
do they actually work?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah they do theres another thread on here comparing infra red to manual, i got one off fleabay for 12quid that actually retails for $150 ( bout 90 quid) works a treat i'v found.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Yeah they do theres another thread on here comparing infra red to manual, i got one off fleabay for 12quid that actually retails for $150 ( bout 90 quid) works a treat i'v found.
do you have a link?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I have one but think it makes a better cat toy.....I can sit...point and the cats all tire out chasing dot....brilliant!!

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I got one from Maplin for £19.99 I think, was on offer form £44.99.
Well worth the price, instant hot spot temperaures in all your vivs!

·
Registered
432 Posts
John berrys website Big reptile world has good ones.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i've got two. One snap on one about £80 calibrated so very accurate and one Tenma one not sure on the price or accuracy of this one. Both originally for work purposes but wife stole the snapon one off me for the vivs. :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Yer if you're looking for one of these try and get a medical grade one, i got mine for about 30 quid on amazon. Apparently there is a sell by date (probably something to do with the calibration methods), so when medical ones get past it they are sold off very cheaply, i would appear to be incredibly accurate, ive had mine a few years and it worked for calibrating an incubator well enough to hatch a few eggs :whistling2:lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts