Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, im a big candle and insents person and was really worried how my lil geckos would react to them especially the insents so ive been really carful with where and when i burn them. However, i've discovered that my lil cekos love the insents, whenever i burn them they become so active or sit and watch my through the glass its soo cute.

Just wondered if anyone else has found this or is it just me with weird geckos hehe.

hugs
SPike

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
i always put my burning smellies on the stairs so it doesnt effect the rats or chameleons in the two rooms at each side, but still get a nice smell but not too strong so Ive not noticed if any of the geckos like them.

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yer i started to do it then once with out thinking i lit the insents in my room and the geckos really seemed to like it, whch makes life esier for me hehe. They also stare at the candles for ages lol watching the flickering flame through the glass lol their sooo wired its awsome lol.

Spike

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe yer, my lil S.Petrii love them hehe which is great cause now i can go back to burning lots of incents and annoying my housemates hehe.

Hugs
Spike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts