Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, we have a amazing thread of inspiration, so what has come of it?
post up some pictures of naturalistic setups. give people some ideas how to bring the beutiful pictures in the natural habbitat pictures into thier rep rooms.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
It probably isn't very accurate as far as their natural habitat is concerned but I never need an excuse to whore some photos!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
My water side set up!

·
Registered
94 Posts
My Garg viv, needs redoing, was my first attempt and some plants didnt make it and I made some wrong choices with them i think lol.

My next project on a bigger scale this time, a 3x2x3 viv, far from finished and on hold until after christmas likely

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thier both nice, and i used a plant in one of my vivs but it got torn to shreds >< dont no if it died or not,
my builds are on hold too. im going to get pictures of them after christmas
you have made what looks to be a good start :) it will be nice to see it finished

·
Registered
118 Posts

Ignore the bamboo, that's just to hold the cork, putting the cocoa fibre on tomorow, nervous as I am worried it will fail

·
Registered
735 Posts
Tom cannon, you've hit the nail on the head. The viv is 30x18x18in, for the background it cost me £168 and change, i had tried my own build, but the varnish never went off! So i bought it. If you do buy one of these backgrounds, give it 1/2 in wiggle room purely because there are clips on the rear which aren't taken into account by the company/ unknowing client. And you dont want to have to remove them as they're a pain (i had to use a tile cutter to take them off).

If you want help on the background PM me.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Here's a few of mine, most of them I've posted at one time or another, but may give some peeps some inspiration :)

Gold Dust Day Geckos (in need of a little TLC right now)

Giant Day Gecko

Panther Chameleon

Frog Eyed Gecko (background trimmed since this photo!)

King Snakes

Fire-Bellied Toads

Dave

·
Registered
643 Posts
Stunning set-ups you have there :notworthy:

Reactions: HABU
1 - 20 of 29 Posts