Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
If things got to plan I should be collecting a female bearded dragon tomoz. She is roughly 12 months and my max is 10 months. I am planning to quarantine her first as she had worms about 3 months ago and I want to make sure she is ok before iput her in with my precious baby! Any advice on introducing them?
Thanx Tanya xxx

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Well I would defo keep them separate for 2 mths at least if I were you!

As for introducing them though get them out to sit on you. See what the reaction is! Sometimes once a lizard has been on his own it gets very annoyed when another is introduced. You will probably have to re-arrange the viv completely so that there are no dominance issues as well when you first put them together.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
You could introduce them through the glass! I did this with mine and it worked fine! :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
after you keep them apart for 2/3 months, i would do as prickles did, and also have them out on the floor for a small amount of time, (4/5mins) and treat them both to a couple of wax worms, or whatever there 'chocolate' is..... then they will get used to feeding together as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts