1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Ohhh la la, he looks like a cheeky chappie :lol2: gorgeous!!! :flrt:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
very cute, i like the name Sheldon i'm gonna call my musk turtle that if i can ever convince my other half we need one :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just go out and buy one. i was going to do that then i realised my mum and dad pay the electricity bills (im only 16 btw) lmao

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
just go out and buy one. i was going to do that then i realised my mum and dd pay the electricity bills (im only 16 btw) lmao
Cheeky sheldon and cheeky matty :lol2:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
lol i already came home with most of my pets or said i'd only have them temporarily and would be rehoming them :whistling2: i mite do when my pet room is setup if space though :gasp:

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
just go out and buy one. i was going to do that then i realised my mum and dad pay the electricity bills (im only 16 btw) lmao
I like your style. Kinda like mine...My OH just looks at me now when I mention some other animal, but I've learned to ignore The Look :lol2:

Sheldon is very very cute :D

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I like your style. Kinda like mine...My OH just looks at me now when I mention some other animal, but I've learned to ignore The Look :lol2:

Sheldon is very very cute :D
:lol2: Nortee Dawn, sit on the naughty step! :lol2:

·
Registered
13,364 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a Sheldon too! I guess we're both fans of The Big Bang Theory...:2thumb:
wow, what a guess lmao :D

i am actually, but it wasn't me that picked the name... because we didn't know if he was a by or girl i didn't decide on a name just incase, but rest of my family decided to call him sheldon and it sort of stuck :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts