Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have just upgraded my contracts with the good people at 3 and EE, meaning I now have shiny new toys and won't be using these any more (although these are still pretty shiny!):

- iPad 3rd gen retina display 16GB White, WIFI + 3G. Was on 3 network. Excellent condition with no scratches or marks to screen or body. Comes with slate grey official apple iPad case and original charger. No faults with the device. Will reset to factory settings before letting go.

- iPhone 4s black 16GB. Was on Orange/EE network. Phone is in good condition with with no scratches to screen or back, although there are a couple of scuffs to the metal trim. Works fine with no faults. Same charger used as that for the iPad, hence I am putting this up as a package deal. Will reset o factory settings before letting go.

Primarily this is a cash deal to raise funds for the purchase of rhino vivs/suitable plastic vivs for my snakes, but will listen to sensible trade suggestions.

Looking for £350 ovno for the pair. Cash preferred, however PayPal can be done if the buyer picks up the charges.

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pm's replied to.

Having had a look at some of the trade in sites online, the value of trading these in would be £300. As such, am happy to drop the price to this, but don't really see the point of going any further than that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.