Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a couple f other posts but ill just list what i have at the moment if you are interested:

in case you dont know what jailbroken means: its when custom non apple citified software is loaded onto the device to run unofficial scripts such as unlocking to all networks, apps,features etc. it in noway means its broken and can be reverted back to Official firmware if wanted.

also you can get iphones unlocked from the original networks usually for about £15, you just need to talk to them and they will walk you through the steps
also most of the items im sellig have been repaired by myself and are in full working order, i am currently using the 3gs but can sell if needed.

iphones:

£110iphone 3gs 16gb - Unlocked (Jailbroken & jailbroken unlocked(NOT FACTORY UNLOCKED)
£200 POSTED -iphone 4 16gb -02 (this is for sale depending on if the 3gs sells first.) "Brand new screen"
£200 POSTED -iphone 4 16gb - Orange & Tmobile: Jailbroken "Brand new screen"
£190 POSTED -iphone 4 16gb - 3 "Brand new screen"
£200 POSTED -iphone 4 16gb - Vodaphone "Brand new screen"

Ipods:
£55 POSTED -Ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb "Brand new touch screen"
the LCD on it has a couple of tiny dots, it looks like about 1 or 2mm faded pixels, it still works fine and can add pictures showing it. it works 100% fine and is JAILBROKEN
and you can barely notice the dots when using the ipod

any questions just ask, i will add more items as a new post to this thread if or when i get more.

i can also repair broken 3gs, 4 and 4s and ipod touch msg me and buy broken iphones/ipods

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iphone 4 O2 SOLD

all others still avaliable

vodaphone iphone 4 should be able to be fully unlocked to any network using a jailbrake.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O2 sold.

vodaphone iphone 4 should be able to be unloaked to ALL networks using a jailbreak.

those of you that are jailbreak savvy its on 4.2.3 i think and still has the old baseband!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump had some interest nothing solid on the others.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£10 off everything UNTIL next sat! FREE DELIVERY ASWELL if i forgot to mention

i have someone about to purchase the iphone 4 3 network but they have messed me about so first come first serve!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any more 4's on O2?
Can collect.
sorry no, but the vodaphone one i can jail break. but you cant update it via itunes or it will reset back to the original network. alternatively you could buy the orange/tmobile one or the vodaphone one and ring them up and they can normally offically unlock them for between £10-20 and it will be unlocked to all networks forever.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£10 offer is over.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump. the ipod touch is now £45 Delivered! they still go for like 60-80 on ebay...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
last bump next monday they are going on ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts