Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a measuring urge going on and then got a little snap happy.
Pics on mobile so excuse the poo quality.

26 whole inches wooooo :no1:

Being very inquisitive....and yet sooo cute:flrt:

Hope you like 'em guys :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
AAWWW Just gorgeous:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Is that one of the IJ's from Marie in York? It looks spitting dabs to my pair, especially my girl Matilda. So I'm bound to think she is gorgeous!! And even if she's not, still beautiful!!! Lovely snaps too, especially the ones where she's coming towards the camera! bless!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous indeed! Do you use the snakemeasurer application from serp widgets? I do, its really good!
Hella yea it's quite possibly the best application ever lol

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that one of the IJ's from Marie in York? It looks spitting dabs to my pair, especially my girl Matilda. So I'm bound to think she is gorgeous!! And even if she's not, still beautiful!!! Lovely snaps too, especially the ones where she's coming towards the camera! bless!
Not sure if it from Marie origionally, but it is from that area yes, a lady who used to have a shop in Selby, 'Fangtastic Reptiles'. She sold me her privately. I think she got them from another breeder though so could well be from 'Marie'. :2thumb:

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like her! : victory:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Ooo, could well be, Marie has a lovely adult pair and yours even has the same head patterns as our Bruce! He/she is gonna be a beauty when they grow up! <3

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers you guys! :notworthy:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
lookin oh so gud,used 2 hav an ij n there rite gud snakies,well done:notworthy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts