Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys n gals

anyone going to any of the iron maiden + trivium shows in december?
ive managed to get hold of tickets for the newcastle show and the sheffield show.

Cant wait... new trivium album looks like its gonna be very impressive. theres rumours of it being on a "master of puppets" level of awesomeness :)

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
If this is related to the new album then I'm sorry to say but it's wank!

Gota say Iron Maiden have been shite since Blaze Baily was kicked out! Brucie is a has been and can never pull it back after he left.
Oh and yes i was a Maiden Fan and seen then many many times!

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Gutted I missed out on tickets for Cardiff :( but I may know someone who has a spare :D

I know a few massive Maiden fans and they think they album is one of there best. Personally I don't thinkits the best but its good enough...

Dickinson rules!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
havent got round to checkin out the new maiden album yet... saw the video for one of the new songs in Scuzz. It aint the greatest but i'll have to hear more before i can judge.

As for the Blaze/Bruce thing... i guess its just a thing of preference. same as the Ozzy/Dio eras of Sabbath.

Cant wait for the Trivium album... such a talented band and still so young.

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Never heard of Trivium, but I'm a huge Maiden fan. I've seen tham in december 2004 at Earls Court, it was really great.

I'm not into heavy metal bands these days in age, used to listen to a lot of heavy bands in the past, but Iron Maiden is something else, best of their class by miles.

I'll try and see them again this year if the dates are suitable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts