Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a random question :lol2:
i might treat myself to a new snakey tommorow at the kiddy show , hmmmmm not sure yet but chances are still high :lol2:
wholl be going to that aswell btw ?? i know i am , cant wait so exciting :flrt:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Santa came early for me this year :) I got my hoggy last weekend :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Santa came early for me this year :) I got my hoggy last weekend :2thumb:
hoggy as in honose or hogg island boa ?? if the 2nd so jelous always have wanted 1 of these to go with the other 7 boas i have , congrats :2thumb:

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I'm working on it!
Am trying to make arrangements to buy and courier 2 snakes at the moment that I have wanted for a very long time, keeping everything crossed that all goes according to plan!!!

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm working on it!
Am trying to make arrangements to buy and courier 2 snakes at the moment that I have wanted for a very long time, keeping everything crossed that all goes according to plan!!!
what types are they ?? :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
had 2 early already, my first 2 snakes :p a corn a month or two ago and a royal last night :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Santa is coming to me in 2 weeks with a gorgeous female 100% het albino boa :2thumb: Can't wait!! Many thanks to Steve :notworthy:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Arriving next week, but the damn missus is keeping tight lipped. I no it is a Morelia species but not what as there are a few i desire currently. She has a serpentine pressie to get also, but i shall say no more about it as she is a memeber on here and i am keeping it on the qt as long as poss. Best bit is AC Reptile chauffers are delivering botht to our home on the run next week lol

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
had 2 early already, my first 2 snakes :p a corn a month or two ago and a royal last night :D
very nice , congrats ( i think santa shud bring us all a free snake for chritmas cus he loves us) :flrt::lol2:

Santa is coming to me in 2 weeks with a gorgeous female 100% het albino boa :2thumb: Can't wait!! Many thanks to Steve :notworthy:
love my boas and nice present :no1:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Arriving next week, but the damn missus is keeping tight lipped. I no it is a Morelia species but not what as there are a few i desire currently. She has a serpentine pressie to get also, but i shall say no more about it as she is a memeber on here and i am keeping it on the qt as long as poss. Best bit is AC Reptile chauffers are delivering botht to our home on the run next week lol
Doh! just realised i am logged in as she pmsl oh well

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooooooo wonder what it could be :whistling2: sounds like ur both in for a treat off santa :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm getting a stunning little baby female crawl cay dwarf boa from GazBoas :flrt:
wow very nice , got myself a sonaron dwarf boa 6 mnths ago shes stunning , ull love her there stunning snakes :no1:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just picked up my early xmas pressie to myself last night, normal female @ 2k. gorgeous girl
congrats , 2k as in grand or is that a shop :lol2:

·
Registered
632 Posts
santas bringing me a brazilian rainbow boa next saturday im too excited :flrt:

Reactions: _Birdeater_WM_

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
santas bringing me a brazilian rainbow boa next saturday im too excited :flrt:
you cant go wrong with rainbows have 2 columbians myself , there so placid and sweet boas , youll love them there great , congrats :no1:

Reactions: rickwd
1 - 20 of 174 Posts