Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Boris my Russian Ratsnake hasn't pooed since I fed him on 24/10/10. He's been a bit on and off his food recently
he fed:
5/9/10 1 jumbo mouse

27/9/10 1 jumbo mouse

13/10/10 2 medium mice

24/10/10 1 wener rat & 1 medium mouse, he didnt want the rat to begin with so I tried him with the medium mouse and he ate it and then ate the rat. He hasn't pooed since this feed.
I have just given him a small mouse which he wolfed down and he's now sat againsts the glass waiting for more. Hes always had a poo a few days after a feed, I wasnt sure whether I should feed him so just gave him a small mouse. Should I be worried that he hasn't pooed? I gave him a warm 84F bath this morning but it didnt do the trick. What should I do?

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
i did initially think of the mayor of london when i read the title:lol2:

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Not any more he's not :2thumb:. I gave my Boris a bath last night & this was the result :whistling2:......

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
As long as the part by the vent is not swollen or bulging I would not worry about it and continue as before.

^^^^^
this

if theres no bulges etc id carry on as normal

cheers shaun

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
Not any more he's not :2thumb:. I gave my Boris a bath last night & this was the result :whistling2:......

ewwww very nice lol
Glad he's now pooped for you!
I thought he was a ratsnake?:| that looks like a royal in the pic lol.

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
ewwww very nice lol
Glad he's now pooped for you!
I thought he was a ratsnake?:| that looks like a royal in the pic lol.
thats what i was thinking lol

·
Registered
9,293 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The royal is somebody elses, mines definately a russian ratsnake. I cant see any bumps near his bum. So just keep feeding it and it will get pushed out of the other end?

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
The royal is somebody elses, mines definately a russian ratsnake. I cant see any bumps near his bum. So just keep feeding it and it will get pushed out of the other end?
why did you put a pic up of someone elses snake having a crap ? :hmm:

lol

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
I'm still confused :\ you said boris pooped in the bath but the snake in the bath is a royal and your now saying he still hasn't pooed :S is anyone else confused lol apologies op lol.
No don't feed him until he poops, just keep trying the bathing technique :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,293 Posts

o0ooooo it's two completly different users! LMAO sorry op! i got so confused then because there were two boris' involved! LOLapologies!

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
o0ooooo it's two completly different users! LMAO sorry op! i got so confused then because there were two boris' involved! LOLapologies!
oh you've cleared it up for me now i got all confused lol

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
oh you've cleared it up for me now i got all confused lol
and me haha! it's been a long day for both of us obviously lol

·
Registered
23,517 Posts

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
yeah hospital all day :bash:
you ?
work for two hours,not a lot but a bloody rubbish job standing around handing flyers out :mad:
Then xmas shopping.
:(
Hope all is well with you.

·
Registered
23,517 Posts
work for two hours,not a lot but a bloody rubbish job standing around handing flyers out :mad:
Then xmas shopping.
:(
Hope all is well with you.
get and ipod then listen to that it would keep you amused

and thanks for you concern
just seeing different consultants i'm getting
bored of it now

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts