Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited for this weekend's Doncaster show!
We're stopping Saturday night as usual for a good social at the pub..

Then Sunday obviously we'll be running around collecting what we've prearranged (Female Pine Island Chahoua & 1.3 Strophurus Ciliris!)
As well as scouting for anything else...

Who's going and have you got any planned pickups?: victory:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got to work this weekend which is a bummer, went to last one tho

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
Aw no! We went to June, and all of them last year, probably won't do November this year, need to try and save some money:roll:

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Excited for this weekend's Doncaster show!
We're stopping Saturday night as usual for a good social at the pub..

Then Sunday obviously we'll be running around collecting what we've prearranged (Female Pine Island Chahoua & 1.3 Strophurus Ciliris!)
As well as scouting for anything else...

Who's going and have you got any planned pickups?: victory:
I'm going for the first time. Bit of a trek for me, a six and a half hour round trip!
But I have arranged to pick up three pairs of snakes from three different breeders so overall its less travel to do that than to travel all over the country to pick them up!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going for the first time. Bit of a trek for me, a six and a half hour round trip!
But I have arranged to pick up three pairs of snakes from three different breeders so overall its less travel to do that than to travel all over the country to pick them up!
Where are you coming from?! I thought ours was bad at 3.5 hours
But awesome! What snakes are you getting?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2,126 Posts
I attended my first show in over 15 years in June for the exact same reasons - the show scene isn't really for me.

I didn't really look around and entered at 11:00 and was back on the road home for 13:00 and this was after dropping off several snakes and picking up a couple too. I also had a pre-arranged photo session with Simon and Siouxsie to help promote my S.O.S (Save Our Sungazers) Campaign.

I have pre-arranged a 100% Het. Toffee Female Royal Python to be delivered to me before the show which means I don't have to drive down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts