Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick this little fella up a while ago but starting to think he might be a morph, he has very light colours and seems to be growing quite fast. :whistling2:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Definately a normal, I'm sick of these threads where people think their normal royal is some sort of morph.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Definately a normal, I'm sick of these threads where people think their normal royal is some sort of morph.
Woah hang on there.. Im not certain its a normal just yet... more pictures would help me clarify..
I suppose it might just be a pretty normal but still!

You have to enquire about these things!
Could be some sort of mad hidden gene :whistling2:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds exciting, think I got myself a real bargain.

Hope he doesn't grow too big. :whistling2:

·
Registered
967 Posts
its a forum for people to ask questions about there pets. what else do you expect to get from it..........

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Got him from Pets at Home, went on for a Hamster and this was the nearest they had.
i wish my pah sold stuff like that. only thing they sell reptile related is tiny beardies.

·
Registered
575 Posts
ok just to clarify that you did not buy this thinking it was a royal python and that if it was bought at pets at home it was labelled correctly, (as i load my gun and prepare to go postal in pets at home) am i really slow to catch on.

if it is a joke then wow its a woma coral glow hidden gene reticulated rock tree python 100% het for £1000000. nice find.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry, my strange sense of humour again, wouldn't buy any reps from PAH, I find they don't have the best knowledge of the reptiles they keep (not always the case). I got him from Stockport Pet Warehouse for £125, not a bad price from a shop.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok just to clarify that you did not buy this thinking it was a royal python and that if it was bought at pets at home it was labelled correctly, (as i load my gun and prepare to go postal in pets at home) am i really slow to catch on.

if it is a joke then wow its a woma coral glow hidden gene reticulated rock tree python 100% het for £1000000. nice find.
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!......Yes it's a joke, I know it's a Burm, I didn't get it from pets at home and I have no interest in keeping hamsters.

I also know how to look after him......he loves cat food (another joke, sorry)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts